Our Terms & Conditions
www.supportalservices.com is a site operated by Supportal Business Services Ltd (“we” or “us”). Our address is Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX and our email address is email@example.com
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information and links
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Information about you and your visits to our Site
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you. You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where noneexists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to your email address.
Uploading material to our Site
When you upload material to our site or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss. Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
What you can do with our templates
- You can use the templates for your business/brand only.
- You can use the templates to create content and promote your brand on your social media and other digital platforms i.e webinars, website etc.
- All our templates are made so you can modify fonts, colours and texts so the templates fit your own style and branding.
- You can use the templates for all your businesses which you are the sole owner of.
What you can’t do with our templates
- Sell, loan, or give away the templates.
- Do not allow a third party to use them in any way.
- You can not share the materials with clients or friends without previous written consent obtained directly from Supportal Business Services Ltd.
- You can not use our templates for client work or social media management even if the client does not have direct access.
- You can not include the templates in website templates, design templates, quote templates or any other editable product for sale or free distribution.
- Create derivative products from the templates such as your own templates, swipes printable, mugs, print, or any such products for sale or give away for free.
- Use the images to promote or sell other content and design templates, design products, services, resources, courses, whether free or paid.
- Claim the templates, designs, copy or any of the elements as your own.
Jurisdiction and applicable law