Master your time
A FREE 5-day email course delivering nothing but time management tips designed to help you start managing your time with ease. Implement our tips today to save time and work smart!
Master your time
Time Management Tips
Many new entrepreneurs believe that in order for them to succeed they have to work harder and put in more hours because the more they can accomplish the higher their chances for success.
However, in order to avoid the burnout that is so common among entrepreneurs today, you have to learn how to work smarter, not harder.
Time Management is about living your best life. It’s about having time to focus on your essential tasks, skills and passions. It’s about streamlining your practices and business tasks into systems that you can manage yourself quite quickly and efficiently.
If you’re struggling with managing your time as an entrepreneur, you’re not alone. You may be unsure of how to get started with managing your time better, so you can get more done. This is why we created this short, valuable course.
Exactly how improving
your Time Management will help
This 5-day course has been designed for those who are struggling to manage their time and prioritise their projects and to-do lists. With this proven strategy and collection of powerful tips you will be managing your time more effectively before you know it.
If you don’t think time management is essential for your success as an entrepreneur, along with helping you get more done, here are several other benefits that you can gain.
- A marked decrease in stress levels
- Higher productivity levels
- More higher-quality work being produced
- More free time to spend participating in activities that you enjoy
- Greater opportunities
- Less time wasted
It’s not enough to be busy…
The question is what are you being busy about!
5 Day Email Course
- SMART goal setting
- Creating and using a to-do list
- Using a calendar effectively
- Doing set tasks on specific days
- Putting it all together
22 page E-Book
- Managing Your Time with Ease – An Introduction
- Set Aside Time to Make a Plan
- Using Weekly Planning Sessions for the Week Ahead
- Using To-Do Lists the Right Way .
- Calendar Tips
- Setting Goals & Deadlines
- Make Your Goals Extremely Specific
- Schedule Some Down Time Every Day
- Leave Physical Space for What Matters to You
- Reflect on What Has Happened and What You Need to Happen
- How Exercise Contributes to Productivity
Comments about our resources
Proof we’re not all talk
The level of professionalism, knowledge and enthusiasm has been invaluable. Love every bit of content, always adds value to my business.
They provided some great ideas and suggestions on how to help me continue to market my business and gain new clients. Chloe and her team are extremely helpful and provide excellent resources.
- Mastering your time – 25 Page E-Book
Get a better understanding of the importance of time management and how you can make the most of your time.
- Mastering your time – Checklist
View or print this handy checklist. Actionable, bite-sized points from this mini-course.
- 4 D’s of Time Management
This guide will help you decide what action to take. This process will help increase productivity and will help you manage your time better.
- What to Delegate – Worksheet
This worksheet will help you to start thinking about what to delegate. Part of the problem is that you’re doing everything.
Ready to create more time?
Download your copy today and start managing your time with ease.